Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Error while parsing opcode 15

From: Norbert LATAILLE
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Error while parsing opcode 15
Date: 16 Dec 2002 13:22:58 +0100

Le lun 16/12/2002 à 11:06, Sven Hartge a écrit :

> But I am already connected to two servers at the time, mldonkey is not
> trying to connect to any other server, so this cannot be a server
> greeting.

It is probaly a tag decoding (search result). Overnet search might be
the cause of this :

    | 15 ->
        if !!verbose_overnet then begin
            Printf.printf "OK: SEARCH REPLY"; print_newline ();
          end;
        let md4 = get_md4 s 0 in
        let peers, pos = get_list8 get_peer s 16 in
        OvernetSearchReply (md4, peers)

Perhaps the get_list8 should be updated... I'll add a try/with and dump
packets in the next patch. If this is really due to overnet, it seems to
be a "bad" packet decoding, as opcode 15 seems well-understood now.

N.