[Mldonkey-users] "uploaders" command + non existant files.

From: Mike Jones
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] "uploaders" command + non existant files.
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 21:10:56 +0000

Hi,

An example of the phenomenon I don't think should be happening:  (I use web
interface)

I use mldonkey to download "BigFile.zip"

It downloads, I "commit".

I move it out of the mldonkey incoming directory across the network because I
am out of space.  It should no longer be shared.

I "reshare".

In the "upstats" command "BigFile.zip" is NOT there.

In the "uploaders" command two people are downloading "BigFile.zip".  The
"uploaded" bytes are still increasing -- they are still getting this file!

I moved the file 8 hours ago, and "reshared" many times.  How is this possible?