Re: [Mldonkey-users] cvs-updates

From: Roland Arendes
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] cvs-updates
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 11:56:34 +0100 (CET)

> Where can I look up, if the cvs has been updated? I can't find any
> informations on the project-page.

http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/mldonkey/mldonkey/distrib/

You can look at the version of "ChangeLog". If it increases, someone
did an update (and updated the ChangeLog).

Currently it's 1.35 and corresponds to 2.01-1.

The version numbering is still a mess. Since this update, there is a new
"RELEASE_VERSION" in configure.in, but it isn't used in the
version-command from the interface (there it is still 2.01).

For my understanding the current version is 2.01-1.

Roland