Re: [Mldonkey-users] One file will not downloaded

From: Roland Arendes
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] One file will not downloaded
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 11:51:50 +0100 (CET)

Hi

> i have a problem with downloading a popular file. I use the lastest self
> compiled cvs version. Don't know the number (I think nobody does ;).
> I download a two disc movie. A new, well spreaded one. My problem is that
> the second disk is nearly finished (98%) but the first one is still at 0%.
> checked the chunks via gui and still 0 %. The file has 200 sources (my
> max_file_source limit). Could anyone tell me what problem I have or has
> anyone the same problem with some files?

>From my edonkey experience I would say that file is "tuxedo1.bin". :-)

The first link on "goldesel" is crap, the filesize and hash doesn't fit
together.

Try this one:

ed2k://|file|tuxedo1.bin|520664592|2fc2d122006cb9101dd56e92b19be7ca|/

But, the film is bullshit anyway.

If this is NOT your download, please look into the console log and try
to locate a sequence "BAD BAD BAD: number of chunks is different * for
<md4hash>:<filesize> on peer"

If this is the file which doesn't start downloading, you've got the wrong
link for it.

-Roland