[Mldonkey-users] One file will not downloaded

From: gigi8531
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] One file will not downloaded
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 11:39:10 +0100

Hello,

i have a problem with downloading a popular file. I use the lastest self
compiled cvs version. Don't know the number (I think nobody does ;).
I download a two disc movie. A new, well spreaded one. My problem is that
the second disk is nearly finished (98%) but the first one is still at 0%. I
checked the chunks via gui and still 0 %. The file has 200 sources (my
max_file_source limit). Could anyone tell me what problem I have or has
anyone the same problem with some files?

Thanks forwards