[Mldonkey-users] Shared file missing in upstats

From: Thomas de Grenier de Latour
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Shared file missing in upstats
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 09:40:36 +0100

Hi,

I am using cvs from december 15th (the one referred as "CVS
2.01+don'tknow" in a previous message).

 I've got a shared directory with currently one file:

 shared_directories = [
  "/home/thomas/local/softs/mldonkey/shared"]

In fact, my shared directory is a symlink on a directory which
currently contains only one symlink on a directory which contains this
shared file.

When I look my "uploaders", I can see there is currently 3 upload slots
used for this file (on a 10 total), and this seems to be the average
since 2 days. But the file doesn't appear when I call an "upstats", or
when I look in the shared files tab in gui. My total upload since 2 days
is 1.10GB, whereas the sum of the results from upstats is about 750MB.
And the file appears in "shared_files.ini".

I think it's the first version I test which shows this bug (have tested
2.01 and almost all pango's releases). Has something changed recently
about upstats ?

--
Thomas.