Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: excellent proof 2.01 is broken

From: Klaus Imgrund
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: excellent proof 2.01 is broken
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 11:59:04 -0200

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002 12:55:26 +0100
"Torsten Steiner" <address@hidden> wrote:

> i am sorry but i can confirm (most of) the things Brett is saying ...
>
> i tried out all the lastest versions and noticed a slight improving
> of the dl rates but none of them could reach 2.00.

There are a-lot-of-people like me,too that don't get version 2.01 to do
anything at all for them.
All I and anybody else I saw on this mailing list complaining about this
got was a 'Hey look at my download stats'.
Would all the people that it works for please post stuff that makes
sense?
Like: what connection you got,high- od lowid,what distro and most
importantly;how much of your downloads or total connections come from
overnet.Things like that - I don't want any body fixing things for me
but  'My download works' doesn't help me a bit.
I can up- and download with version 2.00 and emule with wine why doesn't
version 2.01 work??

Prost,

Klaus