Re[2]: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Number of full sources seen

From: payday
Subject: Re[2]: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Number of full sources seen
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 15:28:55 +0100

Hello

M> Jarek Hirny wrote...
>> > The problem is with new released files that are not yet full available
>> > (ok there is at least one full source but if you dont find it...)
>> > These files would never get spread....
>> So maybe it should be an option on a per-file basis?

M> Maybe - but disabled by default!

I think this is a good idea since people trying to get
older / less spread files would benefit from this option and
spreading of new files would not be a problem since you don't have to
use the option for those.

How about my other question? Is there a possibility to show the total
number of known full sources or is it technically impossible?
I think it would be a very nice piece of information.

--
Best regards,
 payday