Re: [Mldonkey-users] ovweb cmd seems to be bugged

From: Jörg Maisenbacher
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] ovweb cmd seems to be bugged
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 17:39:56 +0100

if i try to load the overnet node files, i just get the
message

Failure: Unknown kind [ocl]

regardless if i use an url-param or not ...

(checked with latest cvs and latest pango)

> I'll check this tonight.
> Norbert

I don't know which URL is hardcoded for the case that no URL is given. one possible solution could be, that

http://overnet.wiretapped.us/contact.ocl
 doesn't exist anymore.

'boot overnet.dyndns.org 4665' works fine for me

Dek

--
Dek <address@hidden>
   "There are only 10 types of people in the world: