[Mldonkey-users] Feature suggestion - remove servers by score

From: João Correia
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Feature suggestion - remove servers by score
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 19:11:21 -0000

Hello all

        I find it a bit annoying when I have update_server_list= true
the fact
that the list keeps growing and growing with useless servers.
        I am using MLDonkey Watch to control my well behaved mldonkey
from cvs
(15 of December). One information that is shown is the "score". Each
server
has one, and if I believe correctly, it's the number of sources found in
that
particular server for files you are downloading.

        Why not a "remove_servers_under X" X being a score value?

        Example:

        Remove_servers_under 30 -> would remove all servers in the list
with a
Score < 30.

        It shouldn't be too hard to implement. (I'd do it, but ocaml
seems a bit
weird - I do C++/C#).

        Thank you for your time,
        Joao Correia

        PS - remove_servers_under is a suggestion - I agree a better
wording may
be found.
        PPS - Why not a "sort by score" in mldonkey watch? (I know,
wrong forum).
I never used the gui - does it have this option?