[Mldonkey-users] files are not visible

From: Holger Leskien
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] files are not visible
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 11:53:15 +0100

Hi,

recently I tried to download two files, which were not fully available.
So I deleted them after a short while. Today I tried to download them
again, but they didn't appear in the GUI. So I deleted the belonging
entries from files.ini and tried again. Same problem.
The MD4-Hashes are in temp, in files.ini as they had never been deleted.

I'm confused. Please help. Thanks in advance

Holger

--
Fachbegriffe der Informatik - Einfach erklärt:
90: WWW