Re: [Mldonkey-users] cancelled files still in temp-dir

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] cancelled files still in temp-dir
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 13:17:44 +0100

Sven Hartge wrote...
> Holger Leskien <address@hidden> wrote:
> [cancelled files]
> > The MD4-Hashes are in temp, in files.ini as they had never been deleted.
> I noticed this too. When my files.ini got corrupted, I used
> recover_temp, but this also recovered files which I cancelled some time
> ago.
> It seems, the temp-dir is not really cleaned on cancel.

My experience is that this happens when somebody is still loading that
file from you...try a *nu 10* and wait until nobody uploads from you
anymore (see *uploaders*) - then issue a *close_fds* and cancel that
file. Afterwards make sure to *reshare* files....
If you already have such a file in your temp-folder *recover_temp* and
proceed as above....

HTH