[Mldonkey-users] One more about CPU consumption

From: Thomas T. Soares
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] One more about CPU consumption
Date: 19 Dec 2002 17:29:44 -0200

Hi again...

Now using the CVS mldonkey with a 300/150 aDSL line.

As soon as I start mldonkey the CPU raises to 99% and still all the time
  at this rate !!  With some short intervals of 10% of usage.

I am sharing no file at all. Just tying to get one.

One method to stop this CPU consumption is to turn off and back on
  the so called "Direct Connect". This stops the CPU overload for about
  15 seconds and after that 99% again...

One other issue:

Even after had set update_server_list = false the list still growing
here... plus this annoying useless 127.x.x.x ones!

How could one get rid of this "servers"?

Thank you.

--
|--UIN:961141-------------------------------| \     /  pero que las hay,