[Mldonkey-users] temp directory : unknown and never seen

From: Nicolas Nedelec
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] temp directory : unknown and never seen
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 14:02:22 +0100

hello everybody,
mldonkey 2.0 works like a charm since 2 months on my pc, but there must
be some trouble sometimes.
My temp directory contains 79 elements, i use the web interface, and
nothing appears in the view downloads section. But the new downloads i
ask for are accepted. My disk is not full and the temp directory still
contains all the files. I tried scan_temp and almost all the files are
untitled : "blablabla is unknown and never seen", or ...is unknown but
there is the name of the file...
Some index file must be corrupted, i tried to reimport the content of
the temp file with the command : import_temp  <temp_dir> without
success.

thank you for all help.

nico