[Mldonkey-users] Little problem with new cvs on a BSD system

From: Stephane Goulet
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Little problem with new cvs on a BSD system
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 18:59:21 -0500

Hi, using the cvs tree, i now stumble on this error upon compilation, i
tried to figure out how to solve this manually but i can't :(

-last succesful line:
ocamlopt.opt -inline 10   -I +lablgtk  -I cdk  -I chat  -I lib  -I net  -I
tools  -I common  -I driver  -I mp3tagui  -I config/unix  -I donkey  -I
server -c lib/autoconf.ml

-error line:
gmake: *** No rule to make target `config/unix/mlUnix.cmx', needed by
`use_tags'.  Stop.

Those kind of problems began for me with the introduction of the rpm/linux
only stuff, like i had to manually create the file rpm/mldonkey.spec.in

Well, help would be appreciated! ;)

-Stéphane