[Mldonkey-users] disconnected: reason closed on read after X/Y

From: Brett Dikeman
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] disconnected: reason closed on read after X/Y
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 18:38:43 -0500

Anyone else getting this with the latest CVS version?

disconnected: reason closed on read after X/Y
(replace X and Y with the #'s of your choosing, usually around 100, up to 1000 though sometimes.)

Seem to get one for about every client listed in my sources list.

Also seeing, rather often:

disconnected: reason READ_DONE Error: File "donkey/donkeyOneFile.ml", line 0, characters 18384-18396: Assertion failed after 82/90"

Same experience as 2.01 for me, pretty much. Can connect to servers, maybe get a few sources(not nearly as many as with 2.00 with the same identical server list), but can't download a single byte.

Brett
--
----
http://www.users.cloud9.net/~brett/