Re: [Mldonkey-users] disconnected: reason closed on read after X/Y

From: Jarek Hirny
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] disconnected: reason closed on read after X/Y
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 19:36:14 +0100

Hi.

> didn't download one single byte (although i have this new vacation-video
> from new-sealand in my download-list, you know the 3h
> landscape-impressions..., which should be widely distributed, as jigle
> says...)

It's  getting  more  and more weird for me. 2.01-3 works perfectly for me --
for  files  recently  published  on sharereactor, sources are found in a few
seconds,  and  downloads  starts  in  less than 15 sec. from clicking on the
link...

--
Jarek Hirny * http://agnus.eu.org * fidonet:2:480/96.666 * icq:92898666