Re: [Mldonkey-users] disconnected: reason closed on read after X/Y

From: Simon Turvey
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] disconnected: reason closed on read after X/Y
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 00:06:12 -0000

I'm seeing this extensively too:

client Giraff[Emule](new eMule) disconnected: reason closed on read after
219/238
client AndreRib_br(new eMule) disconnected: reason closed on read after
243/237
client wizzo(new eMule) disconnected: reason closed on read after 212/237
client RawDevice(new eMule) disconnected: reason closed on read after
239/247
client Kang[pl](new eMule) disconnected: reason closed on read after 113/72
client Leto_II(new eMule) disconnected: reason closed on read after 214/237
client Lupus(new eMule) disconnected: reason closed on read after 189/201
client http://emule-project.net(new eMule) disconnected: reason closed on
read after 244/247
client rajas(new eMule) disconnected: reason closed on read after 235/247
client oldjoe(new eMule) disconnected: reason closed on read after 280/247
client Dodgy_D(new eMule) disconnected: reason closed on read after 227/237
client Kepay(new eMule) disconnected: reason closed on read after 189/201
client ethab the 1st(new eMule) disconnected: reason closed on read after
233/237

etc, etc...