Re: [Mldonkey-users] disconnected: reason closed on read after X/Y

From: Jörg Maisenbacher
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] disconnected: reason closed on read after X/Y
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 19:22:38 +0100

Same experience as 2.01 for me, pretty much. Can connect to servers, maybe get a few sources(not nearly as many as with 2.00 with the same identical server list), but can't download a single byte.

Brett

Same for me, i got the latest CVS yesterday evening, compiled and fired it up. This morning i was connected to several big servers, but mldonkey didn't download one single byte (although i have this new vacation-video from new-sealand in my download-list, you know the 3h landscape-impressions..., which should be widely distributed, as jigle says...)

Dek