Re: [Mldonkey-users] Investigation: No download for some, full download

From: Fabian Henrici
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Investigation: No download for some, full downloads for the other
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 19:55:03 +0100

Pierre Etchemaite wrote:
Le Sun, 22 Dec 2002 18:36:50 +0100, Fabian Henrici <address@hidden> a
écrit :

mld seems to stop looking for sources when max_sources_per_file is reached but not to start again looking when sources go bad and get dropped and source count gets too low again.

This is something I suspected, but could not find any reason for this to
happen while looking at the sources...

well, I ain't gonna find it for sure :-)

perhaps finding out what triggers it might help. I'm wondering if I am the only one downloading files with more than 500 sources as no one else seems to have problems. Doesn't seem likely so there must be something on my system or in my installation to trigger it.
Bad thing is, I have no clue what to look for!
Is there anything I can do to help You localize the problem?
Logfile, strace, coredump, ... :-)

Thanks, Fabian