Re: [Mldonkey-users] Investigation: No download for some, full download

From: Fabian Henrici
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Investigation: No download for some, full downloads for the other
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 16:25:30 +0100

Pierre Etchemaite wrote:
Le Fri, 20 Dec 2002 13:40:26 +0100, Fabian Henrici <address@hidden> a
écrit :

30 as soon as mld has found 500 sources and starts
   dropping the download goes to zero KB/s after 5 min

What version did you use ? In my patches I started *dropping* sources in
that case, but the code was removed from 2.01-3...

Just saw that. Since I was testing all night and the cvs changed at least three times while I did so its hard to keep track what version did what.
Its definitely not dropping anymore, but that doesn't seem to help.