Re: [Mldonkey-users] Investigation: No download for some, full download

From: Fabian Henrici
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Investigation: No download for some, full downloads for the other
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 20:20:44 +0100

Roland Arendes wrote:

For me it looks like overnet. As mldonkey said, 0.42 changed the
protocol.

Just to test I switched back to 2.00+pango which worked very good for me befor and its performance is really bad now too.
So I think You're right, it is Overnet.
But I think there is more to my problem although I would wait and see if a new mld version which is able to connect again will solve the problem.

Fabian