[Mldonkey-users] Some questions

From: Ivan Daou
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Some questions
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 13:13:19 +0000

Hi
I have fetched the latest CVS version and compiled the plugins.
Everything works fine, despite the fact I don't really know if I actually
download from other networks.

I was just wondering if the upload to other networks was implemented.
I am feeling guilty if I leech from other networks (limewire etc) without
giving anything to them.

What about that?

I have been told that DC worked mainly with passwords and friends. Do we have
to chat, get passwd in mldonkey to get it working?

In addition, what is OpenFT, it doesn't appear in the plugin list in settings.

BTW, MlDonkey is great. Congratulations to all who write and maintain it.

bye

--
-> Ivan Daou <-