[Mldonkey-users] Extreme Slow Download-Rates!

From: Jan Lichtenberger
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Extreme Slow Download-Rates!
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 13:29:30 +0100

Hey List.
I have the following Problem.
I get extreme slow download-rates with very popular file with somethimes 8000 sources.
I dont know if I miss-configured something.
The last version that worked good for me was pangos version from the 6th december.
But right now also this version isn't quicker then 10-15k with around 20 new and well spreaded files.
The connection to servers is really quick an the source-searching too.
Upload is also running at the max short time after I started mldonkey but download sucks.

Any hint for that?
Any option that could be setup-ed that nothing is really workin??

Thanks Jan