[Mldonkey-users] Re: Gui fields

From: Robin Hill
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Gui fields
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 13:35:30 +0000

On Mon Dec 23, 2002 at 03:05:29PM +0100, Michael Panteleit <address@hidden>
wrote:

> MLdonkey <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Yes, I think it is even worse. Downloaded files seem not to be shared
> > anymore once they have been commited, until you restart mldonkey.
>
> I thought this was fixed with the reshare-fix.
>
> Changelog:
> 2002/12/07: Simon
>   - "reshare" now add new files to upload.

Not exactly.  You no longer need to restart mldonkey, that's true, but
the committed files used to be reshared automatically.  That's what
seems to have stopped recently (I'd sort of noticed it myself but hadn't
seen any mention of it here and hadn't bothered checking whether this
was definitely the case).

Cheers,
        Robin

--