[Mldonkey-users] working again

From: Klaus Imgrund
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] working again
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 20:13:34 -0200

Well,

I tried just about any version of mldonkey out there - at least that I
know of and found.Must have been about 5 or 6 different ones.
Finally I called my ISP and told them to get somebody here and get my
filesharing to work and they send two guys here today - now version 2.00
is going nicely with about 30 up/down.I'll let it run overnight and then
see what 2.01 or CVS does - very strange.Couldn't get anything to d/l or
u/l before and all the network settings I can see are the same as before
except that I get a highID now with NAT and no port forwarding.

Happy Christmas to everybody,

Klaus