Re: [Mldonkey-users] Segmentation fault

From: costal martignier
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Segmentation fault
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 14:06:31 +0100

ok list thanks for the hint, the segmentaiton fault, was caused from a
corrupted filesystem,
fsck shows me 6 files in the mldonkey/temp dir, with bad blocks .........
ive run the command     fsck.ext3 -vcf /dev/hde4   and accepted all questions
from fsck with "yes".....

now my question is, does mldonkey find the corrupted chunks in the files
and download it again, or mldonkey dont see the errors in the files.

i deleted my files.ini and make a recover_temp, mldonkey has found all files
include the corrupted..........

what you think schould i cancel all my downloads and download it again,
because i dont want to download a few days, and then it results in finished but
corrupted files........

thanks 4 any hint

costal martignier

ps:"thanks a lot to all the mldonkey developers, for this realy good edonkey
client, i honor your work so mutch :-)"