[Mldonkey-users] [patch] another help patch

From: Andre Hinrichs
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] [patch] another help patch
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 21:30:49 +0100

Hi!

I've updated the help again.
The first time I've done this by printing tabulators.
Unfortunately, the GUI uses another tab width than the console.
So I switched back to plain spaces.

The new commands are indented correctly now.

I've added square brackets to the parameter of 'ovweb' because the parameter
can be ommited.

The patch against the current cvs is attached to this mail.
It does not conflict with the latest patches of pango.

There are some questions which only the developers can answer:

What parameters do the commands 'ovtst' and 'ovtst2' need?
What do these commands do?

The description of 'cl' and 'cc' are identical. Do they do the same?

Bye
Andre