[Mldonkey-users] Incomming Connections to default port 4662

From: Nicolas
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Incomming Connections to default port 4662
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 10:33:38 +0100

I'm using a not standart port for mldonkey (not 4662).
Every thing was going right until Yesterday (January 2nd) at 9h58
Western European Time (8h58 GMT)

Since this moment, I received lot of incoming connection to the default
edonkey port 4662.
I count some 5000 incoming connection (in less than 24h) from "only"  45
differents IP sources.

First I thank that I was connected to a bad server, I change all of them
but connection still coming.

Is there a new mldonkey version or a new emule version that could do
this mess ?
Does anybody notice the same thing ?

Tks