[Mldonkey-users] problems getting newest pango-patch

From: Manu Bork
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] problems getting newest pango-patch
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 20:35:17 +0100

Hi

I'm trying to download the newest Pango Patch, but I have problems connecting
his ftp site
(ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/mldonkey/pango/patches-against-CVS2.02/). In a ftp
client it's told that there are to many users connecting the ftp server.

I searched for a while in google in order to get a mirror site - but I found
nothing.

Can please somebody post a mirror (if there is one) or please send the patch as
an email.

thanx

manuel