Re: [Mldonkey-users] anonymity? should we be scared?

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] anonymity? should we be scared?
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 11:56:04 +0100

B. Germershaus (ComSoft GbR) wrote...
> >> http://www.kontor.cc/deutsch/news/kazaa.html
> Since this is in german, i assume it's more a german problem. Does
> anyone know who these things get handle by german law? Is it possible
> for a (german) court to get a isp to give out the Customer data in such
> a case?

I think they can IF they have already some evidence! But getting that
should be a problem because of german privacy laws.
In germany noone (not even you isp) is allowed to analyze you internet
connection and/or communication data. They can only do it if they
alerady have the proof that something illegal is going on.

Please correct me if im wrong