Re: [Mldonkey-users] Compilation Problem with 2.02-1

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Compilation Problem with 2.02-1
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 13:06:38 +0100

Roland Arendes wrote...
> >>  ./configure --disable-multinet --enable-batch
> > Do you have the sources of lablgtk (a tar.gz files) in
> > mldonkey/patches ? If not, it might not have succeeded in downloading
> > it (the URL is maybe wrong in config/configure.in). You can try to
> > download it yourself (see the url in the configure.in file), and to
> > put it there.

I checked it - the url is correct!

I get the same error:
/mnt/e/beta/mldonkey/patches/local/bin/ocamlopt.opt -inline 10  -o
mlim       unix.cmxa str.cmxa -cclib -lz -I +lablgtk   lablgtk.cmxa
Cannot find file lablgtk.cmxa
make: *** [mlim] Error 2

But configure checks correctly:
checking Checking for CryptoKit... no