Re: [Mldonkey-users] [CVS 2.02-2] emule source propagation

From: MLdonkey
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] [CVS 2.02-2] emule source propagation
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 15:49:04 +0100

>  > Yep, udp/4672. But this can be changed, too.
>
>  Does it mean I have to open another port to receive sources from
>  emules? Is it a fixed on like baseport+10?

Normally no. The udp_port already used by your mldonkey is sent in the
extended protocol message so that it will be used if needed instead of
that port. Anyway, the ChangeLog is wrong. The "complete" protocol was
not implemented, only the receiving of sources on tcp. Sending sources
will be done soon, otherwise, we will again be seen as leechers ...

- MLDonkey