[Mldonkey-users] steadily growing number of open connections

From: Jörg Maisenbacher
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] steadily growing number of open connections
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 15:36:43 +0100

Hy

I switched to 2.02-4 yesterday evening.
Now i encounter following problem. mldonkey starts to open connections completely ignoring max_opened_connections. I have 'max_opened_connections = 150', now i killed mldonkey using 1000 open connections (according to donitor: maisenb.homeip.net/mldonkey/connections_24h.png). I know this version is tagged unstable, but i think important limits should be kept. What would have happened if my box would only support 1024 file-descriptors??

Besides of this 'little problem' this version runs very fine for me (both for rare and popular files)

Dek
--
Dek <address@hidden>
   "There are only 10 types of people in the world: