Re: Re: [Mldonkey-users] upload slots

From: Mike Jones
Subject: Re: Re: [Mldonkey-users] upload slots
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 20:37:37 +0000

I received a reply from the client owner:

-----quote--
i'm
running an mldonkey2 built from source (i don't know the exact version, but
it is from mid-december and includes the pango-patch from the same time
(2002-12-04 or something)).
i'm running one donkey solo and have not tweaked the sources or otherwise
intended using up two whole upload slots.
----end quote--

So it isn't two clients.  I run MLDonkey 2.02-4, so I guess I'm just surprised
that it is possible to use 2 (or more?) slots at once by the same client.
Maybe what you say below remains true?  I'm not quite sure..