[Mldonkey-users] Re: new source management

From: Sven Hartge
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: new source management
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 23:35:25 +0100

wh <address@hidden> wrote:

> - if you restart the donkey, the new sources queue is full of sources
> from the last session of MLdonkey and all of them have to be asked until
> any new sources that are send from servers or by source propagation can
> be asked. I think the new sources should be asked first and the old
> sources should only be asked when they have rare files

There should be a timestamp in the file_sources.ini, because if you
stop and start mldonkey, then the old sources are still there and only
waiting to be connected, no need to discover new ones.

S°

--
75 Things you don't want to hear from your Sys Admin.
31. The drive ate the tape but that's OK, I brought my screwdriver.