[Mldonkey-users] new source management

From: wh
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] new source management
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 14:30:23 +0100

Hi,
first of all the new source management is working fine, but I would add some minor changes: - if you cancel one file, all sources that have only this file should be immidiately deleted - if you restart the donkey, the new sources queue is full of sources from the last session of MLdonkey and all of them have to be asked until any new sources that are send from servers or by source propagation can be asked. I think the new sources should be asked first and the old sources should only be asked when they have rare files

BTW: Is there any other command than "sources" that shows any info on the source management?