Re: [Mldonkey-users] TESTING/UNSTABLE: 2.02-5

From: axzv 59
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] TESTING/UNSTABLE: 2.02-5
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 16:24:53 GMT+1

I don't find this version neither on the homepage
http://go.to/mldonkey, neither on the project page
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/mldonkey/
Where can I download it?

Thanks by advance.

Axzv59 ( fr )

hashtbl to prevent
> accepting two connections from the same client.
> - DonkeySources1:
> * new sources are queued LIFO.
> * old sources are immediatly stored in old_sources.
> * fixed adding several times the same file to one
source
> - DonkeyOptions: md4 now identifies mldonkey as emule.
> - Gui_downloads: expose events redraw the color bar
> - DonkeyServers: black-list servers on port 4662
> 2003/01/11: Simon
> - DonkeyGlobals: remove 1 from size to compute nchunks
in new_file
> - DonkeyTypes: removed field file_all_chunks, recomputed
> - DonkeyComplexOptions: save mtime and chunk states.
mldonkey should not
> compute the md4 at each startup anymore.
> 2003/01/11: Simon
> - Source Management: ask for new sources only if we
have fewer than
> 600 * max_clients_per_second new/good sources.
> - IRC: completely working ?
> * Connect to server and login
> * General channels (right-menu on IRC account) such
as '#mldonkey' :)
> * In channels: receive messages, receive users,
send messages, close