[Mldonkey-users] Re: Uncommenting the "mp3file not found" message

From: Sven Hartge
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Uncommenting the "mp3file not found" message
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 21:44:05 +0100

MLdonkey <address@hidden> wrote:

>>  try <expression>
>>  with
>>   | case1
>>   | case2
>
> If an exception is raised (if there is an error) during evaluation of
> <expression>, the error is tested with case1, case2, and so on until
> the good one is found and evaluated. So your fix should be good.

And if no exception is raised? Then the result of <expression> is tested
with case1..caseN?

>>  Am I right, or totally off on this one. (Ocaml is my first functional
>>  language so far, and the syntax is a bit weird to my eyes and mind being
>>  used to C/C++).

> Not so complicated, no ?

Well, the lack of {} at first heavily boggled my mind. (Yes, I know,
Python is similar.) But with proper syntax highlighting, every language
becomes readable, even PostScript ;)

S°

--
142 Reasons, Why You Can't Find Your System Administrator
57. they've gone to a computer museum to beg for parts for the PDP-10s