Re: [Mldonkey-users] 2.02-5 sharing chunks

From: Brett Dikeman
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] 2.02-5 sharing chunks
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 11:54:06 -0500

At 1:15 PM +0100 1/15/03, Michael Panteleit wrote:
Is it possible that 2.02-5 is only sharing files containing chunks
with file_all_chunks containing 1s?

I'm sharing only 2 files out of 25 in my d/l-queue and a lot of them
have full chunks.

I had noticed one or two fles appearing in my shared list, but it turns out that they did so only because a block or two was finished...I'll be it's only sharing those completed blocks, too.

If you relaunch the client, you're back to square one; none of the partially completed files are shared.

If I drop a completed file into incoming/ and do a double-re-launch(once to get it to hash, a second to get it to advertise the shared file) then it is properly shared.

Brett