[Mldonkey-users] Huh? Banned because I'm connecting too fast?

From: Leendert Meyer
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Huh? Banned because I'm connecting too fast?
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 00:12:44 +0100

Hi all,

I compiled and ran the latest CVS version (MLDonkey 2.02-5), and within the
hour I got banned.

There appeared a few messages from 2 "friends":

(Tried to copy the text with ^C, but that closed the tab!?? Hmmm, have to be
carefull with standard cut & paste keys like ^C, ^V, ^X...)

  Balrog666: [WARNING] Your client is connecting too fast, it will get banned
  Balrog666: [WARNING] Your client is connecting too fast, it will get banned
  Balrog666: [WARNING] Your client is connecting too fast, it has been banned

Is there something I can do to prevent a ban?

Cheers,

Leen