Re: [Mldonkey-users] Have Overnet devs gone crazy?

From: crazee_canuck
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Have Overnet devs gone crazy?
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 14:09:55 -0500

Hi,

I'm obviously not MLDonkey, but I thought these where classic:
Posted to http://forums.edonkey2000.com/phpBBovr/viewtopic.php?p=270452#270452

Following the request to write edonkey guys I send them the following e-mail:

I am a user of overnet and I donŽt like edonkey
Interfering with it. Please stop trying to get into
The overnet network through edonkey.

Thx.

After some time I got yhe following two answers from them:

Hi Pedro,

How is the weather in spain these days ?

> I am a user of overnet and I donŽt like edonkey
> Interfering with it. Please stop trying to get into
> The overnet network through edonkey.

- MLDonkey
The second one:

Dear Pedro,

> I am a user of overnet and I donŽt like edonkey
> Interfering with it. Please stop trying to get into
> The overnet network through edonkey.
^
|____ you don't need to put an uppercase there. "interfering" and "the" are
better. There is a setting in Outlook to change that you know.

- MLDonkey