Re: [Mldonkey-users] missing filenames.

From: Taros666
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] missing filenames.
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 15:01:10 +0100

MLdonkey wrote:
I agree, but it's normally the goal of the FAQ. Maybe someone should
try to gather questions/replies from this mailing-list and from the
forums to update the FAQ ?

I hope we will soon have a Wiki :) (where we can host the FAQ, too)
The people at mldonkeyworld are working on it.

That would be a nice way to keep everyting up to date. We might split the Wiki in a german and a english section...

Taros666