Re: [Mldonkey-users] Newest updates, what has changed?

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Newest updates, what has changed?
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 19:34:18 +0100

MLdonkey wrote...
> > 900 has been commented... I thought it was a good idea, but yes, it
> is probably better not to play with queue ranks...

...and there is surely a better usage for that bandwidth.

IMHO:
- This should not be named *banned* - we didn ban them - we just
  thouht that it makes no sense to enter their queue!
- This is a very good feature
- The value should be configurable - not hardcoded

Question:
- What happens with a new release (with just a few full sources) and
  surely no chance to get a queue position <900