[Mldonkey-users] Re: Remove a server via the telnet interface ?

From: Sven Hartge
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Remove a server via the telnet interface ?
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 17:03:15 +0100

Mathias <address@hidden> wrote:

>>> does anybody know how to remove a server with the telnet interface?

>> x $number

> this only removes the server from the list of connected servers (
> command vm), but not from the list of ALL servers (command vma) i
> wanna remove servers automatically from the list of ALL servers, which
> are more then once in this list (with different ports).

Ah!

No, I don't know any command for this either, having one would be nice.
Since the function is already present for the GUI, it shouldn't be too
hard to also implement this for the telnet interface.

S°

--
142 Reasons, Why You Can't Find Your System Administrator
26. Went to Stop&Go to get ANOTHER case of insert favorite caffinated