[Mldonkey-users] Problems compiling gui

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Problems compiling gui
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 17:21:42 +0100

<david>

Hello, I have a problem every time I compile mldonkey, and is that ever I
can't compile de gui.. and I don't know why..

doing ./configure --disable-multinet I get the following

The following modules will not be compiled: { audio_galaxy open_napster
direct_connect limewire soulseek openFT cymes mldonkey_gui$(EXE)
mldonkey_gui2$(EXE) mlchat$(EXE) }

... I'm using mac os x, but I'm running under X11 the gui from the version
2.02-0.

TIA

</david>