[Mldonkey-users] high upload because of emule source propagation?

From: Michael Panteleit
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] high upload because of emule source propagation?
Date: 27 Jan 2003 13:26:06 +0100

Just a suggestion:

Is it possible that my upload is so high (beyond max_hard_upload_rate)
because every request for sources are answered?

I didn't find a limiter for answering, but I'm far away of being an
ocaml developer ;)

Meikel

PS: Many people in the german forum returned to 2.02-6 after trying
the -7, because of too much memory-usage.