Re: [Mldonkey-users] Server interfacing

From: Chris Chabot
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Server interfacing
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:37:24 +0100

Thanks for the pointer, i'll take a look at it, while i do think it might be a nifty trick to pull from a scripting language. Gues i might be on my way to code a php module in C.

I do agree that SOAP is also a very good option;  Especialy if you take all the variable type factoring into considerations.. this way more powerfull clients could be build, etc. Might even replace its propriatairy gui protocol?

Anyways, i hope one of these days this will be interesting to the mldonkey developers. I love the product, but would strongly prefer a slim & fast core, with a interface external clients (be it web, gui, or whatever) could use to provide UI services.

    -- Chris

luculus wrote:
Hi!