[Mldonkey-users] too many and wrong sources per file

From: Goswin Brederlow
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] too many and wrong sources per file
Date: 28 Jan 2003 20:49:29 +0100

Hi,

I build a new mldonkey.deb today from todays CVS.

Nice new features in the gui. I allways wanted to see what chunks of a
file each source has.

Which brings me right to my problem. I have a max_sources_per_file
limit of 1000 but ~5000 sources for some files. Most sources have no
name and no files. Are they new sources? I don't see any sources
flaged new so they might be shown as not connected.

The second problem is that I have a lot of sources without any files
or with only different files (i.e. not the file the sources is listed
for). Is that when no chunk availability has been exchanged yet? I had
sources in state connected and no change in available files for minutes.

Thirdly the list of files a source has needs a scrollbar and the file
the source is listed for could be at the top of the files the client
has. (or is the order of files the order in which the files will be
requested from a source?) It would be great if one could reorder the
list to priotize what file to get.

MfG
        Goswin

PS: Are files for wich a source has no new chunks moved to the end of the files
then source has so that the next file gets requested?