[Mldonkey-users] overnet queue

From: Mike Jones
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] overnet queue
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 06:32:49 +0000

I've read briefly on the edonkey2000 forums that the overnet client pushes all
other client types to the back of the queue in favor of other overnet clients.

http://forums.edonkey2000.com/phpBBovr/viewtopic.php?t=44992

Does anyone know exactly how their queue system works yet?  Will mldonkey
always be in the back of the line? Is that why my overnet activity is so high
(successful connections/file requests), but transfers so low?

Also, if you get a queue postion, overnet tells you what position you get.
Does mldonkey know how to handle this, and include it in the client's "rank"
field, like the emule queue position data?